September 15, 2018
Registration Starts: 8 AM
Symposium Starts: 8:30 AM
Day Ends: 2pm
Four Seasons Hotel, Boston
You and a guest are invited to a forum hosted for ovarian cancer patients, survivors, care partners and those working closely with ovarian cancer patients where the most recent updates and information will be presented by medical experts in the field of gynecological oncology and treatment.
Lunch will be provided free of charge in the Aujourd’hui dining area of the Four Seasons Hotel.
2018 Speakers and Topics
Ron Peck, M.D.
- Emerging Therapies and Clinical Trials in Ovarian Cancer
David Spriggs, M.D.
- CA125 Screening and Biology
- New Treatment Paradigms
Whitfield Growdon, M.D.
- The Great Debate: When to use PARP inhibition in ovarian cancer.
- Unlocking the therapeutic potential of PARP inhibition as a maintenance and tertiary therapy.
David Boruta, M.D.
- Can cutting help cure? The role of surgery in ovarian cancer care.
Elizabeth Lokich, M.D.
- Cancer Survivorship – It takes more than effective treatment.
Laura Scattareggia, Survivor
- A Standing Ovation Just For You…The Survivor